If your Billy hub is offline, it could mean your hub has lost power or internet connection.
To get the hub back online, please follow these steps:
- Check if your internet is working on another device, like your computer or mobile phone. Billy will only work when your internet is online.
- Next we'll check each of the cables at the back of your hub. The best way to do this is to unplug each one carefully, and then plug them back in firmly.
- If your internet is working and all cables are connected, please restart your hub. To do this, unplug the hub from the powerpoint on your wall for at least 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds has passed, please plug the hub back into the powerpoint.
- You'll know that Billy is back online when you see a small green light on the front of the hub.
If you experience any difficulties, feel free to contact us.