Eating regularly is important to maintaining adequate nutrition. Missing meals could mean that you are unable to get to your kitchen to prepare a meal. It could also indicate a decreased appetite which could be the result of an underlying problem such as depression, low thyroid function, or acid reflux. Billy does not diagnose any medical condition; however, information from Billy may be useful at your next checkup in better understanding your health.
Articles in this section
- What will my family see?
- Choose which notifications you'd like to see
- What's the Billy app?
- Can I have more than one person see my Billy information?
- Does everybody have the same settings/tasks or is Billy customised for me?
- How will Billy know if I'm home or away?
- What is learning mode?
- How many tasks can Billy detect?
- Why is my meal task important?
- How does the temperature reading work?