Using passive infrared technology, the motion sensors detect when a person has moved in front of the sensor. This information is then used to measure against expected activities in your usual routine.
Articles in this section
- What's Billy?
- Does Billy work if I have a pet?
- What's in the Billy kit?
- Will Billy work in my home?
- Do I need the internet to use Billy?
- How do the multi-purpose sensors work?
- How do the motion sensors work?
- Does Billy use any cameras or microphones?
- How does Billy work?
- Do I need to wear a device?